How To Make Your Window XP Start More Faster
1. First goto Start > Run >key in regedit >press OK
2. goto HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Control Panel > Destop
3. Find HungAppTimeout and double click it and open Edit String
box and change its value to 200.After that ckick OK .
4. Find at the same page, find WaitToKillAppTimeout and double click it
and open Edit String Value box and change value to 1000. Then click OK.
5. After that go to open HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > System > CurrentControlSet > Control.
6. Find HungAppTimeout and then double click it and change the value data to 200. After that Click OK.
7. Find WaiToKillServiceTimeout and then double click it and change the value data to 1000.After that Click OK.
8.Now you can try re-start your computer and see the result.